GSU-Tohatchi Health Center
COVID-19 & Flu
Walk-in Vaccine Clinic
Let’s reach community immunity!
Protect yourself. Protect your family. Protect your elders.
No Appointment Needed
Who can get the vaccine:
• COVID-19 Primary series for patients 6 months and older
• New Booster for Omicron COVID-19 (Bivalent Booster)
o Pfizer booster for 12 years and older
o Moderna booster for 18 years and older
Patients can receive the new booster at least 2 months after their last
booster or completion of the primary series
• Flu Vaccines for patients 6 months and older
Date & Time: Wednesdays: November 2nd, 16th and 30th.
From 8:30am to 10:30am.
Location: Tohatchi Health Center
For more information: 505-733-8150
You should not get a vaccine if you:
• Have had a known COVID-19 exposure and are currently quarantined •
• Have symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell •
• Have a pending COVID-19 test •