Native Broadcast Enterprise
- Employees and immediate family of Native Broadcast Enterprise (KTNN AM-FM/KWRK/KCAZ/KKNS Radio) and participating clients, their employees or their agents and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
- Each household may win only once every thirty (30) days.
- Winners have ten (10) business days to claim their prize from date won. If this is not done, the winner automatically forfeits the merchandise and it becomes property of Native Broadcast Enterprise.
- All contestants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, unless otherwise specified.
- Without further notice, Native Broadcast Enterprise may substitute prizes of equal or lesser value. However, no other substitution of prizes is permitted unless approved in writing by Native Broadcast Enterprise.
- There are NO prize substitutions: Prizes are non-transferable and are NOT negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
- Some prizes have restrictions or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes, and must furnish proper name, address, phone numbers, and social security number, if you win more than $600.00 worth of prizes in a calendar year, you will get an IRS 1099 form and report your winnings on your taxes.
- Winners automatically give Native Broadcast Enterprise permission to use their identity and recorded transcripts for use in any Native Broadcast Enterprise’s marketing efforts.
- The winner must appear in person and present valid photo identification at Native Broadcast Enterprise, 178 West Highway 264, St. Michaels, AZ, during regular business hours, 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Winners agree to hold Native Broadcast Enterprise, it employees, agents, officers, and directors harmless from any and all liabilities connected with the prizes received.
- For a copy of the Native Broadcast Enterprise Contest Rules send a self-addressed envelope to Native Broadcast Enterprise, PO Box 2569, Window Rock, Arizona 86515.