Happy 4th of July
REVIEW OUR SAFETY TIPS:
- USE FIREWORKS OUTDOORS ONLY.
- Obey Local Laws. ** Fireworks are illegal on the Navajo Nation, if you are caught with them - the fireworks will be confiscated!**
- Always have water handy. (A hose or buckets of water)
- Only use fireworks as intended. Don't try to alter them or combine them.
- Never re-light a "dud" firework, wait 20minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water.
- Use common sense when using fireworks. Spectators should keep a safe distance from the shooter. And the shoorter should wear safety glasses.
- ALCOHOL AND FIREWORKS DO NOT MIX. HAVE A “DESIGNATED “SHOOTER
- Only persons over the age 12, should be allowed to handle sparklers of any type.
- Do not ever use homemade fireworks or illegal explosives; they can kill you! Report illegal explosives to the fire or police department in your community.
NATIVE BROADCAST ENTERPRISE INVITES YOU TO CELEBRATE OUR NATION’S HERITAGE ON THE FOURTH OF JULY, BUT CELEBRATE SAFELY!